PUTANG INA MO KANG BADING KA>>>HAYUP KA ANG LKAS MONG MAINRA NG TEKKEN ^ JOYSTICK>>PEKPEK KA....

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: PUTANG INA MO KANG BADING KA>>>HAYUP KA ANG LKAS MONG MAINRA NG TEKKEN ^ JOYSTICK>>PEKPEK KA....

Post  balladbird_dan on Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:57 am

blennX wrote:
LamangLupa wrote:Harsh!!!! ulol!!!!!!!!!! kung ikaw spy!!!!............. Tang Ina!!! mag isip isip kana!!!!!!!!!! di ako magdadalawang isip na banatan ka sa Harap ng Senpai mo BadinG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont misunderstand
im not here to pick some fight or whatsoever
im just here to settle things down (which is quite impossible)
but as expected, it would be just like this
but to remind you whatever is it you guys were against of its between you and my senpai
besides im another person not my senpai, why? did i do something wrong on you?

all i want is to get to know you guys by MY OWN FREE WILL
but if you see it as spying, then there's nothing i can do about it
but im not asking you to believe me

darkzeraphis wrote:WE ARE INVADED, DAMN IT!! NEED ANTI-VIRUS IN THIS FORUMS !!!

invaded?
this site was public in the first place, technically
though it's URL was i think that was private, verbally
its not like im criticizing but here's what i've observed:
1. threads were not kept private, even non-members can read them
2. registration was easy, there's no confirmation required from the admin, personally
but i think it would be better if you want to keep your site exclusive, take action to this

balladbird_dan wrote:OK lng nman may bakla di2...
*since may resident na kmi di2 by the name of jinlo*
di lng talaga nmin tinotolerate ung kalokohan nung isang bakla na wala ng ginawang iba sa t6 kundi manira...
we're not anti-gays...
he/she-male just gives us a reason to hate him/her-male... heh afro

gay community?
i appreciated your offer
im sorry but i don't need one
besides i dont actually thinks as a gay
rather, i think as a cute girl (moe in particular) that concludes im a gay, i guess

================

A senpai's son is not an kouhai's sin
this is just a justification
that's all.

Did I offer anything? wtf?! affraid

I know its not your sin...
and I'm not telling that you have something to do with this...
all I want to ask is...
introduce yourself damnit...
when did you think the spams thrown to you started?
isn't it when we asked you to introduce yourself but you kept it a secret?
no hard feelings but...
some of my friends just isn't as patient as me...*or some of us*
just introduce yourself...
so that we know who we are talking to...
and so we can discuss the matters in a good way...
alien
avatar
balladbird_dan
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Posts : 487
Join date : 2008-07-10
Age : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PUTANG INA MO KANG BADING KA>>>HAYUP KA ANG LKAS MONG MAINRA NG TEKKEN ^ JOYSTICK>>PEKPEK KA....

Post  blennX on Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:53 pm

[quote="balladbird_dan"]
fruits_punch_samurai wrote:
blennX wrote:
LamangLupa wrote:
rather, i think as a cute girl (moe in particular) that concludes im a gay, i guess.

oh Moe....
hmm im not sure if i can call this cute Sad

heh afro
lol XD
i dont know not only moe
just those characters i want to mimic

uhhh... i did introduce at the intro thread
was that not enough?
avatar
blennX
Shihan
Shihan

Posts : 12
Join date : 2008-10-11
Age : 29
Location : SM Fairview Quantum

Character sheet
Sm Fairview:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PUTANG INA MO KANG BADING KA>>>HAYUP KA ANG LKAS MONG MAINRA NG TEKKEN ^ JOYSTICK>>PEKPEK KA....

Post  angelzer0 on Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:19 pm

unknown 2040 wrote:
darkzeraphis wrote:unknown2040-san anata wa dare ?

hadehakaisha no baka lol!

ne?
nani? doushite? doushitaino?
iye baka desu...

anta baka de nai? XD

doushitaino? WTF?
anta???
iye baka desu?? *literally meaning no, (I'm) stupid*

Okay what in the world are you trying to say? If you can't even complete a single sentence then this is what I have to say:

"Ano, anata wa nihongo o hanashimasen. Anata no nihongo wa baka desu. Anata wa nihongo o benkyoshimasu. Anata wa kakkoi to kawaii ja arimsen."
avatar
angelzer0
Expert
Expert

Posts : 71
Join date : 2008-08-09

View user profile http://verticalinfinity.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Re: PUTANG INA MO KANG BADING KA>>>HAYUP KA ANG LKAS MONG MAINRA NG TEKKEN ^ JOYSTICK>>PEKPEK KA....

Post  angelzer0 on Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:44 pm

blennX wrote:
LamangLupa wrote:Free Will!!!! Walang Libre sa mundo!!!! Ang pinaka Ayoko sa lahat gusto maging Feeling Close Para may masabi!!!!!

nice job ^_^
now you really did it

i dont want to say this but
i guess it cant be help though

"act like a spartan, think like a spartan"
barbaric... ^_^

pathetic me, wasting my time
wasting my words someone not worth to it

i didn't started anything but you kept bullying me
why is my fault to be your enemy's friend?

one more thing, if you want say this directly
"umalis ka na dito, paki-usap."
don't worry i'll leave immediately

i'll be waiting for your word then ^_^

hey dudes...I mean...dudettes..I mean....THINGS, bakit d nlang kau magFilipino? Gagamit pa ng foreign language eh hindi naman pala marunong.

Anyway, dahil nang iingles ka, iinglisin rin kita.

First of all, I don't think any of forum regulars actually understand what you are trying to point out. Possible reasons may be:
1.) You're "trying" to be cool and act sophisticated by using a half-assed attempt at English instead of Filipino, which hopefully, you know better.
2.) Or, that's what you call Neo-gay lingo, which (no offense) doesn't make any sense, probably because I'm straight.

Okay, moving on to my next argument, the moment you registered into our message board, you have already "agreed" to the unwritten rule of the internet which is total freedom. Any member of ANY message board, not just this one, is entitled to his or her opinion. And you're trying to say that you're bullied? Well, okay, If I was the one LamangLupa was pointing his messages at, I would be offended and demoralized, but to start an argument is just freaking retarded. I am sure that you, a homosexual, knows how being a misfit is, firsthand. So if you're offended, why don't you just shut the hell up, or just walk away, never show your digitalized self-proclaimed pretty face in this board again?

Actually, I can relate this situation to one quote I've read somewhere (I think it was in one of TZ forum members' sigs) even though it's not directly related because you're just going to give me a stupid rebuttal. Anyway, here it is:

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. Even if you win, you're STILL RETARDED."

Oh, and before I end this, here's a piece of advice:

Fine, I concede. You indeed are truly beautiful, or "moe" (according to your trying hard otaku impersonation)....
...
...
...
...
...In your dreams.

With this, I put my arguments to rest.

Good day
avatar
angelzer0
Expert
Expert

Posts : 71
Join date : 2008-08-09

View user profile http://verticalinfinity.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Re: PUTANG INA MO KANG BADING KA>>>HAYUP KA ANG LKAS MONG MAINRA NG TEKKEN ^ JOYSTICK>>PEKPEK KA....

Post  LamangLupa on Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:21 pm

Dan Napaka Patient kong tao Alam mo yan ako nagturo sayo ng Virtue na yun.... Sakto Tawag ni Bading Sakin..... Spartan!!!!.........


Who are the Greatest Fighter of all Time!!! the Spartans!!!!!



You Stupid MumBling Dick Sucker!!!
avatar
LamangLupa
Master
Master

Posts : 207
Join date : 2008-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PUTANG INA MO KANG BADING KA>>>HAYUP KA ANG LKAS MONG MAINRA NG TEKKEN ^ JOYSTICK>>PEKPEK KA....

Post  angelzer0 on Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:54 pm

from what I understand, you were "trying" to insult LamangLupa with all the things you said about Spartans, but if you really look at it, its as if you were praising him. Spartans were the most-disciplined warriors in ancient Greece, and even I laughed when you tried to insult someone with that.In addition to being the most disciplined warriors, they were also known for their simplicity, which resulted to the colloquial usage to the term "spartan" which refers to anything simple, not extravagant. And you are wrong when you said "barbaric" What you did is contradict yourself. Barbarian, from which th term barbaric is derived, in case you didn't know, is a term to describe uncivilized people, usually those who are unable to control their desires, appetite, someone with no manners etc, but in originally, it is a word used to describe foreigners, or someone who looks distinctively different.

If you used the word barbarian by itself, I might have approved your post, but what the heck.
avatar
angelzer0
Expert
Expert

Posts : 71
Join date : 2008-08-09

View user profile http://verticalinfinity.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Re: PUTANG INA MO KANG BADING KA>>>HAYUP KA ANG LKAS MONG MAINRA NG TEKKEN ^ JOYSTICK>>PEKPEK KA....

Post  Z/=R/0 on Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:04 pm

angelzer0 wrote:from what I understand, you were "trying" to insult LamangLupa with all the things you said about Spartans, but if you really look at it, its as if you were praising him. Spartans were the most-disciplined warriors in ancient Greece
that ass-ramming fag probably tot Spartans and Barbarians wer synonymous.

_________________

god of reaction
avatar
Z/=R/0
Master
Master

Posts : 242
Join date : 2008-08-13
Location : realm of nothingness

Character sheet
Sm Fairview:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PUTANG INA MO KANG BADING KA>>>HAYUP KA ANG LKAS MONG MAINRA NG TEKKEN ^ JOYSTICK>>PEKPEK KA....

Post  blennX on Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:52 pm

angelzer0 wrote:Spartans were the most-disciplined warriors in ancient Greece, and even I laughed when you tried to insult someone with that.In addition to being the most disciplined warriors.
im sorry, as a matter of fact, i suck at history subjects
i dont want to say this but
i cant help it...

if you say disciplined, are there someone disciplined
that say bad words in their forums
disciplined, disciplined, disciplined..
...that keep their forums with flame threads as such?

========

ummmm... someone... please report me to your Mods or Admin to ban my account
not my account my IP add as well
i dont want to log in anymore
i guess you know the reason why
thanks for your concern ^_^
avatar
blennX
Shihan
Shihan

Posts : 12
Join date : 2008-10-11
Age : 29
Location : SM Fairview Quantum

Character sheet
Sm Fairview:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PUTANG INA MO KANG BADING KA>>>HAYUP KA ANG LKAS MONG MAINRA NG TEKKEN ^ JOYSTICK>>PEKPEK KA....

Post  LamangLupa on Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:54 pm

Free Will!!! stupid!!!! at kung magpaparinig ka about Discipline tingnan mo sarili Feeling babae pero lalaki naman kabadingan ang umiiral kung may discipline ka dapat lalaki ka dika nagaasta ng babae!!!!! ka Tangan ang umiiral sa kabataan ngayon lalo na Sayo!!!!! pif


Last edited by LamangLupa on Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
LamangLupa
Master
Master

Posts : 207
Join date : 2008-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PUTANG INA MO KANG BADING KA>>>HAYUP KA ANG LKAS MONG MAINRA NG TEKKEN ^ JOYSTICK>>PEKPEK KA....

Post  blennX on Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:56 pm

angelzer0 wrote:

hey dudes...I mean...dudettes..I mean....THINGS, bakit d nlang kau magFilipino? Gagamit pa ng foreign language eh hindi naman pala marunong.

Anyway, dahil nang iingles ka, iinglisin rin kita.

First of all, I don't think any of forum regulars actually understand what you are trying to point out. Possible reasons may be:
1.) You're "trying" to be cool and act sophisticated by using a half-assed attempt at English instead of Filipino, which hopefully, you know better.
2.) Or, that's what you call Neo-gay lingo, which (no offense) doesn't make any sense, probably because I'm straight.

its actually called freedom of speech ^_^
and as i find i didn't abused anything from it
avatar
blennX
Shihan
Shihan

Posts : 12
Join date : 2008-10-11
Age : 29
Location : SM Fairview Quantum

Character sheet
Sm Fairview:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PUTANG INA MO KANG BADING KA>>>HAYUP KA ANG LKAS MONG MAINRA NG TEKKEN ^ JOYSTICK>>PEKPEK KA....

Post  angelzer0 on Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:58 pm

You don't get it, you insolent fool.

sige, bababa na ako sa lebel mo tatagalugin na kita

kaya ko ibinigay iyang fact na iyan para malaman mo na mali yang notion mo. Alam mo kasi kung disciplined nga ang mga spartans edi may paradox ka sa argument mo. Maniniwala na sana ako kung sinabi mo lang na barbarian c LamangLupa ksi nga he curses diba? Hindi ko sinasabing disciplined sya. Palag ka pa ehh. I suggest you retake all your language classes. Kaya nga kanina ko pa pinipinpoint sau na mag tagalog ka na, ay Filipino pala, kasi dialect lang ang Tagalog.

BANOOB
avatar
angelzer0
Expert
Expert

Posts : 71
Join date : 2008-08-09

View user profile http://verticalinfinity.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Re: PUTANG INA MO KANG BADING KA>>>HAYUP KA ANG LKAS MONG MAINRA NG TEKKEN ^ JOYSTICK>>PEKPEK KA....

Post  angelzer0 on Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:00 pm

blennX wrote:
angelzer0 wrote:

hey dudes...I mean...dudettes..I mean....THINGS, bakit d nlang kau magFilipino? Gagamit pa ng foreign language eh hindi naman pala marunong.

Anyway, dahil nang iingles ka, iinglisin rin kita.

First of all, I don't think any of forum regulars actually understand what you are trying to point out. Possible reasons may be:
1.) You're "trying" to be cool and act sophisticated by using a half-assed attempt at English instead of Filipino, which hopefully, you know better.
2.) Or, that's what you call Neo-gay lingo, which (no offense) doesn't make any sense, probably because I'm straight.

its actually called freedom of speech ^_^
and as i find i didn't abused anything from it

ayan hinog, I'm just pointing out na hindi ka namin maintindihan kasi ang COOL mo. Ang first sentence ko dyan ay "Hindi ka namin maintindihan" Yun ung translation nun eh ang sagot mo freedom of speech. Takte, get your head in check
avatar
angelzer0
Expert
Expert

Posts : 71
Join date : 2008-08-09

View user profile http://verticalinfinity.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Re: PUTANG INA MO KANG BADING KA>>>HAYUP KA ANG LKAS MONG MAINRA NG TEKKEN ^ JOYSTICK>>PEKPEK KA....

Post  Nathan on Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:00 pm

impotent bastard pif
avatar
Nathan
Master
Master

Posts : 225
Join date : 2008-10-10
Location : QC

Character sheet
Sm Fairview:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PUTANG INA MO KANG BADING KA>>>HAYUP KA ANG LKAS MONG MAINRA NG TEKKEN ^ JOYSTICK>>PEKPEK KA....

Post  blennX on Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:03 pm

angelzer0 wrote:
blennX wrote:
angelzer0 wrote:

hey dudes...I mean...dudettes..I mean....THINGS, bakit d nlang kau magFilipino? Gagamit pa ng foreign language eh hindi naman pala marunong.

Anyway, dahil nang iingles ka, iinglisin rin kita.

First of all, I don't think any of forum regulars actually understand what you are trying to point out. Possible reasons may be:
1.) You're "trying" to be cool and act sophisticated by using a half-assed attempt at English instead of Filipino, which hopefully, you know better.
2.) Or, that's what you call Neo-gay lingo, which (no offense) doesn't make any sense, probably because I'm straight.

its actually called freedom of speech ^_^
and as i find i didn't abused anything from it

ayan hinog, I'm just pointing out na hindi ka namin maintindihan kasi ang COOL mo. Ang first sentence ko dyan ay "Hindi ka namin maintindihan" Yun ung translation nun eh ang sagot mo freedom of speech. Takte, get your head in check

ok sige po mag-aaral na akong mabuti
salamat ^_^
avatar
blennX
Shihan
Shihan

Posts : 12
Join date : 2008-10-11
Age : 29
Location : SM Fairview Quantum

Character sheet
Sm Fairview:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PUTANG INA MO KANG BADING KA>>>HAYUP KA ANG LKAS MONG MAINRA NG TEKKEN ^ JOYSTICK>>PEKPEK KA....

Post  barbwire on Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:57 pm

gay community? i appreciated your offer im sorry but i don't need one.

- hey fucktard, dan's just being nice to you, so don't give us the fucking attitude.

im sorry, as a matter of fact, i suck at history subjects

- it's no fact ass-wipe, it's reality. you'll suck anything that moves.

its actually called freedom of speech ^_^ and as i find i didn't abused anything from it

- "and as i find?!" subject verb agreement please. gg gg gg

ok sige po mag-aaral na akong mabuti

- good idea.
avatar
barbwire
Master
Master

Posts : 177
Join date : 2008-07-09

Character sheet
Sm Fairview:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PUTANG INA MO KANG BADING KA>>>HAYUP KA ANG LKAS MONG MAINRA NG TEKKEN ^ JOYSTICK>>PEKPEK KA....

Post  Nathan on Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:21 pm

wow barado xa dun ahhh
avatar
Nathan
Master
Master

Posts : 225
Join date : 2008-10-10
Location : QC

Character sheet
Sm Fairview:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PUTANG INA MO KANG BADING KA>>>HAYUP KA ANG LKAS MONG MAINRA NG TEKKEN ^ JOYSTICK>>PEKPEK KA....

Post  blennX on Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:59 pm

barbwire wrote:gay community? i appreciated your offer im sorry but i don't need one.

- hey fucktard, dan's just being nice to you, so don't give us the fucking attitude.

im sorry, as a matter of fact, i suck at history subjects

- it's no fact ass-wipe, it's reality. you'll suck anything that moves.

its actually called freedom of speech ^_^ and as i find i didn't abused anything from it

- "and as i find?!" subject verb agreement please. gg gg gg

ok sige po mag-aaral na akong mabuti

- good idea.

tumagos ah... ^_^
cge i'll take that as an advice ^_^
avatar
blennX
Shihan
Shihan

Posts : 12
Join date : 2008-10-11
Age : 29
Location : SM Fairview Quantum

Character sheet
Sm Fairview:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PUTANG INA MO KANG BADING KA>>>HAYUP KA ANG LKAS MONG MAINRA NG TEKKEN ^ JOYSTICK>>PEKPEK KA....

Post  Z/=R/0 on Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:57 pm

blennX wrote:
barbwire wrote:gay community? i appreciated your offer im sorry but i don't need one.

- hey fucktard, dan's just being nice to you, so don't give us the fucking attitude.

im sorry, as a matter of fact, i suck at history subjects

- it's no fact ass-wipe, it's reality. you'll suck anything that moves.

its actually called freedom of speech ^_^ and as i find i didn't abused anything from it

- "and as i find?!" subject verb agreement please. gg gg gg

ok sige po mag-aaral na akong mabuti

- good idea.

tumagos ah... ^_^
cge i'll take that as an advice ^_^
SO SUCK UP AND HAVE A NICE DAY
edit: suck

_________________

god of reaction
avatar
Z/=R/0
Master
Master

Posts : 242
Join date : 2008-08-13
Location : realm of nothingness

Character sheet
Sm Fairview:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PUTANG INA MO KANG BADING KA>>>HAYUP KA ANG LKAS MONG MAINRA NG TEKKEN ^ JOYSTICK>>PEKPEK KA....

Post  MysteryTrain on Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:54 pm

SPARTANS! . . . NO PRISONERS!!! pif pif
avatar
MysteryTrain
Master
Master

Posts : 209
Join date : 2008-08-12
Age : 78

Character sheet
Sm Fairview:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PUTANG INA MO KANG BADING KA>>>HAYUP KA ANG LKAS MONG MAINRA NG TEKKEN ^ JOYSTICK>>PEKPEK KA....

Post  Nathan on Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:04 am

wahahahaha weak shit
avatar
Nathan
Master
Master

Posts : 225
Join date : 2008-10-10
Location : QC

Character sheet
Sm Fairview:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PUTANG INA MO KANG BADING KA>>>HAYUP KA ANG LKAS MONG MAINRA NG TEKKEN ^ JOYSTICK>>PEKPEK KA....

Post  jinlo on Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:51 am

oy make lab to each other

not war menks

parang negative na pow ang aura nitong thread No
avatar
jinlo
Master
Master

Posts : 230
Join date : 2008-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PUTANG INA MO KANG BADING KA>>>HAYUP KA ANG LKAS MONG MAINRA NG TEKKEN ^ JOYSTICK>>PEKPEK KA....

Post  balladbird_dan on Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:40 am

Nathan wrote:impotent bastard pif

wahahaha!!!
impotent???
BAOG?? heh afro
ay...
di pala tinitigasan...
heh afro
parehas sila ni jinlo...
wahahaha Twisted Evil
avatar
balladbird_dan
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Posts : 487
Join date : 2008-07-10
Age : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PUTANG INA MO KANG BADING KA>>>HAYUP KA ANG LKAS MONG MAINRA NG TEKKEN ^ JOYSTICK>>PEKPEK KA....

Post  balladbird_dan on Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:45 am

jinlo wrote:oy make lab to each other

not war menks

parang negative na pow ang aura nitong thread No

PUTANG INANG AVATAR YAN!!! heh affraid
avatar
balladbird_dan
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Posts : 487
Join date : 2008-07-10
Age : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PUTANG INA MO KANG BADING KA>>>HAYUP KA ANG LKAS MONG MAINRA NG TEKKEN ^ JOYSTICK>>PEKPEK KA....

Post  darkzeraphis on Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:06 am

ASHTEEG PRE! kuhang kuha da face , yan ang buffering face lol!
avatar
darkzeraphis
Champion
Champion

Posts : 613
Join date : 2008-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PUTANG INA MO KANG BADING KA>>>HAYUP KA ANG LKAS MONG MAINRA NG TEKKEN ^ JOYSTICK>>PEKPEK KA....

Post  balladbird_dan on Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:29 pm

buffer from d+1 or d+2 -> u+3 or u+4...
*potek di ko maimajin* affraid
avatar
balladbird_dan
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Posts : 487
Join date : 2008-07-10
Age : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PUTANG INA MO KANG BADING KA>>>HAYUP KA ANG LKAS MONG MAINRA NG TEKKEN ^ JOYSTICK>>PEKPEK KA....

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum