pms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

merci? To give or not to give?

+14
Nathan
eatprawns
white_fang
ZettaiShounen
Bii Rin
emishi_kun
barbwire
balladbird_dan
LamangLupa
bonaries15
Z/=R/0
darkzeraphis
MysteryTrain
jinlo
18 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

merci? To give or not to give? Empty merci? To give or not to give?

Post  jinlo Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:39 am

Ei....sa falagay niyow....ang pag bibigay ba ng mercy ay isang act ng pagiging mapagbigay

or pagiging mayavang?

san nga pala nag simula ang "mercihan"?

at teka...sa atin...maganda kaya ang mag mercihan o di nalang? Ala megamall style Very Happy
jinlo
jinlo
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

merci? To give or not to give? Empty Re: merci? To give or not to give?

Post  MysteryTrain Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:34 am

kontra na ko sa mercy ngaun since nakakalaban ko ung korean lei sa sm manila. dapat wala na mercy rounds. parang half win lang pag nanalo ka out of mercy . . . ABOLISH MERCY RULE IN SMF!
MysteryTrain
MysteryTrain
Master
Master

Character sheet
Sm Fairview:

Back to top Go down

Post  darkzeraphis Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:27 pm

in my opinion...

1st- mahal paren ang T6 kahit 2 tokens to continue, P10 ( pde din pambili ng kalamares yan ) gg

2nd - hmmm... for "not so good" players, to test the juggles, practice. or whatsoever heh

kung sakali namang wlang mercy, pde din kc yan ang TRUE RULES eh..

pero para saken tlga.... kahit ano .. meron man o wlang mercy. ganun tlga ang PMS pif
darkzeraphis
darkzeraphis
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Z/=R/0 Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:40 pm

NO MERCY syempre Twisted Evil kung gs2 nio ng gumaling sa MERCY-han edie hanggang last round nlng mercy diba?? magiging immune ka na sa pressure matalo nun lolz

tested ko na ung last round mercy rule; ++immunity to pressure Twisted Evil
Z/=R/0
Z/=R/0
Master
Master

Character sheet
Sm Fairview:

Back to top Go down

Post  Z/=R/0 Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:56 pm

teka,, dpat ipabalik natin ung autoguard XD pra k2lad rin sa megamol at sa iba pa
Z/=R/0
Z/=R/0
Master
Master

Character sheet
Sm Fairview:

Back to top Go down

merci? To give or not to give? Empty merci? To give or not to give?

Post  bonaries15 Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:27 pm

sino ba si mercy? hmmm.....T_T

tae dapat talaga may mercy. kasi to think na hindi naman ganun kagalingan yung mga nakakalaro natin at nagpapractice pa din naman yung iba its a good thing na matatry nila yung gusto nilang itry.
bonaries15
bonaries15
Shihan
Shihan

Back to top Go down

Post  darkzeraphis Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:50 am

it will be up to the players kung maybibigay or NOT ng mercy, you have your decisions pif
darkzeraphis
darkzeraphis
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  LamangLupa Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:15 am

TAPUSIN!!!!!!! TAPUSIN!!!!!!!!!!TAPUSIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TAPUSIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TAPUSIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil gg pif gg
LamangLupa
LamangLupa
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  balladbird_dan Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:00 am

mercy???

ex ko un... pero di xa nag giv in dati...

syet...

Sad

hmmm...

sakin ok lng nman ang meron...o kahit ang wala...

basta...

masaya ang laban...

dun ako...

hehe...

tsaka...

ewan ko ah...

para kcng takaw away kapag di ka nagmemercy lalo na pag di mo kilala kalaban mo...

*lalo na sa noobs...* study
balladbird_dan
balladbird_dan
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post  Z/=R/0 Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:09 am

wag ka magalala laging susunod ang minority sa majority Laughing
Z/=R/0
Z/=R/0
Master
Master

Character sheet
Sm Fairview:

Back to top Go down

Post  darkzeraphis Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:10 am

to give in or to give out. thaT is da kwestyon lol!
darkzeraphis
darkzeraphis
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  LamangLupa Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:38 am

TAGURO!!!!!!!!!!!! TAPUSIN ANG MGA NILALANG!!!!!!!!!! TAPUSIN!!!!!!!!!!! TAPUSIN!!!!!!!!!!TAPUSIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TAPUSIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad affraid
LamangLupa
LamangLupa
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  darkzeraphis Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:08 pm

ayaw gumana ng YM ko sob sob sob
darkzeraphis
darkzeraphis
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

merci? To give or not to give? Empty mercy rounds

Post  barbwire Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:17 pm

it depends...i mean, in my case i'd rather give away 1 round for my friends when playing [nothing personal about it, it's just showing that you guys are enjoying the game] but then again, when i'm playing on someone's turf then that's a different story. not giving mercy round doesn't mean that you're being rude or mean, it's just a simple way of saying that "hey man, i've given up my share for my lunch" or "now i have to walk back home because of this game" but seriously, it's not rocket science that we're just putting our heads above water. P10 is a big amount y'know. [ampota! P10 napaka mahal na pala ngayon] gg

now let's go to the history of this darn predicament. it all started in street fighter [the pioneer of fighting games] during that time, capcom only has 2 rounds for each battle so kids back then would more likely to give out the second round for them to learn a certain character. there's also a time that kids from another block would whoop your ass for not giving a mercy round...hence, the "mercy round" was born.

pero alam nyo ba that mercy rounds actually gives someone the determination to learn more. when me and my girlfriend went out for a movie in G4 we saw this 6yr old richie rich kid challenged HAPPY-MAN. then when happy was giving the mercy round [although he's still inflicting damage to the kids player] he then nodded his head, a way of saying "2 more rounds" [so the kid still thinks that happy is still fighting him, but in our side he's just giving him a spare round] but of course, HAPPY-MAN ended it on the 4th round. but the unexpected happened the kid stood up and said in a low voice "sayang, but i'll get you next time" man that gave me goose-bumps...it's reality man, we started out like that kid, then here we are. beating the hell out of our opponent's ass...vicious cycle indeed...i wonder what JINLO looks like if he's being beaten by a kid gg gg gg

Last edited by barbwire on Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
barbwire
barbwire
Master
Master

Character sheet
Sm Fairview:

Back to top Go down

Post  Z/=R/0 Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:39 pm

barbwire wrote:now let's go to the history of this darn predicament. it all started in street fighter [the pioneer of fighting games] during that time, capcom only has 2 rounds for each battle so kids back then would more likely to give out the second round for them to learn a certain character. there also a time that kids from another block would whoop your ass for not giving a mercy round...hence, the "mercy round" was born.
ah ganyan pla nangyari..... sayang ung mga players ng panahon na yan, nagquit na lahat(pero may mga naiwan pa) buti naturuan pa ako ng master ko dati bago xa mag quit T_T
Z/=R/0
Z/=R/0
Master
Master

Character sheet
Sm Fairview:

Back to top Go down

Post  emishi_kun Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:56 pm

barbwire wrote:pero alam nyo ba that mercy rounds actually gives someone the determination to learn more. when me and my girlfriend went out for a movie in G4 we saw this 6yr old richie rich kid challenged HAPPY-MAN. then when happy was giving the mercy round [although he's still inflicting damage to the kids player] he then nodded his head, a way of saying "2 more rounds" [so the kid still thinks that happy is still fighting him, but in our side he's just giving him a spare round] but of course, HAPPY-MAN ended it on the 4th round. but the unexpected happened the kid stood up and said in a low voice "sayang, but i'll get you next time" man that gave me goose-bumps...it's reality man, we started out like that kid, then here we are. beating the hell out of our opponent ass...vicious cycle indeed...i wonder what JINLO looks like if he's being beaten by a kid gg gg gg

Haha, I see a lot of situations like this, even happened to me (I'm not saying I'm really good but c'mon, he's just a kid). But the weirder part of my situation was he told me I just had a lucky shot. I was thinking, "Holy Cow! Sinabihan ako ng bata na chamba lang raw panalo ko. Hahaha."

I challenge people who are a lot older than me when I was a kid but I wouldn't say that he got me in a lucky sort of way if he won (which he always did, because I was still learning how to play).

Ohhh what do parents teach their kid/s nowadays.. Seems like the farther the generation, the more stupid they become (most kids anyway, I think I don't need to cite examples unless someone tells me otherwise).. No No
emishi_kun
emishi_kun
Expert
Expert

Character sheet
Sm Fairview:

http://profiles.friendster.com/emishikun

Back to top Go down

Post  jinlo Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:41 am

barbwire wrote:it depends...i mean, in my case i'd rather give away 1 round for my friends when playing [nothing personal about it, it's just showing that you guys are enjoying the game] but then again, when i'm playing on someone's turf then that's a different story. not giving mercy round doesn't mean that you're being rude or mean, it's just a simple way of saying that "hey man, i've given up my share for my lunch" or "now i have to walk back home because of this game" but seriously, it's not rocket science that we're just putting our heads above water. P10 is a big amount y'know. [ampota! P10 napaka mahal na pala ngayon] gg

now let's go to the history of this darn predicament. it all started in street fighter [the pioneer of fighting games] during that time, capcom only has 2 rounds for each battle so kids back then would more likely to give out the second round for them to learn a certain character. there also a time that kids from another block would whoop your ass for not giving a mercy round...hence, the "mercy round" was born.

pero alam nyo ba that mercy rounds actually gives someone the determination to learn more. when me and my girlfriend went out for a movie in G4 we saw this 6yr old richie rich kid challenged HAPPY-MAN. then when happy was giving the mercy round [although he's still inflicting damage to the kids player] he then nodded his head, a way of saying "2 more rounds" [so the kid still thinks that happy is still fighting him, but in our side he's just giving him a spare round] but of course, HAPPY-MAN ended it on the 4th round. but the unexpected happened the kid stood up and said in a low voice "sayang, but i'll get you next time" man that gave me goose-bumps...it's reality man, we started out like that kid, then here we are. beating the hell out of our opponent ass...vicious cycle indeed...i wonder what JINLO looks like if he's being beaten by a kid gg gg gg

gwapo pa rin

basag....

pero

gwapo pa rin Cool
jinlo
jinlo
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

merci? To give or not to give? Empty mercy

Post  barbwire Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:00 am

hahaha! basag pero gwapo parin! gg heh

hahaha! so 3 pala kami ni zalera saka ni roy sa galeria? kita-kita nalang...sa G4 sa finals...wahahaha! gg heh
barbwire
barbwire
Master
Master

Character sheet
Sm Fairview:

Back to top Go down

Post  darkzeraphis Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:21 am

jinlo wrote:
barbwire wrote:it depends...i mean, in my case i'd rather give away 1 round for my friends when playing [nothing personal about it, it's just showing that you guys are enjoying the game] but then again, when i'm playing on someone's turf then that's a different story. not giving mercy round doesn't mean that you're being rude or mean, it's just a simple way of saying that "hey man, i've given up my share for my lunch" or "now i have to walk back home because of this game" but seriously, it's not rocket science that we're just putting our heads above water. P10 is a big amount y'know. [ampota! P10 napaka mahal na pala ngayon] gg

now let's go to the history of this darn predicament. it all started in street fighter [the pioneer of fighting games] during that time, capcom only has 2 rounds for each battle so kids back then would more likely to give out the second round for them to learn a certain character. there also a time that kids from another block would whoop your ass for not giving a mercy round...hence, the "mercy round" was born.

pero alam nyo ba that mercy rounds actually gives someone the determination to learn more. when me and my girlfriend went out for a movie in G4 we saw this 6yr old richie rich kid challenged HAPPY-MAN. then when happy was giving the mercy round [although he's still inflicting damage to the kids player] he then nodded his head, a way of saying "2 more rounds" [so the kid still thinks that happy is still fighting him, but in our side he's just giving him a spare round] but of course, HAPPY-MAN ended it on the 4th round. but the unexpected happened the kid stood up and said in a low voice "sayang, but i'll get you next time" man that gave me goose-bumps...it's reality man, we started out like that kid, then here we are. beating the hell out of our opponent ass...vicious cycle indeed...i wonder what JINLO looks like if he's being beaten by a kid gg gg gg

gwapo pa rin

basag....

pero

gwapo pa rin Cool

gwapong manghihipo na ikaw basag kasi na hipuan ka heh heh
darkzeraphis
darkzeraphis
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  jinlo Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:54 am

^
^
^
^
^

LOKOW Cool
jinlo
jinlo
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Bii Rin Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:28 am

darkzeraphis wrote:in my opinion...

1st- mahal paren ang T6 kahit 2 tokens to continue, P10 ( pde din pambili ng kalamares yan ) gg

2nd - hmmm... for "not so good" players, to test the juggles, practice. or whatsoever heh

pero para saken tlga.... kahit ano .. meron man o wlang mercy. ganun tlga ang PMS pif

tama si Jev. mahal token.hehe.tska, pnu un, halimbwa my chmallenge n beginner ky dan, tpus no mercy match, wla n ung token nya, prang naupo lng cya at pnnuod n mbsag cya.Smile

pro, kng gusto nyo tlga n wlang mercy s smf, ok lng cguro kng kapwa PMS klaban.... pig
Bii Rin
Bii Rin
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post  Z/=R/0 Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:14 am

Bii Rin wrote:

tama si Jev. mahal token.hehe.tska, pnu un, halimbwa my chmallenge n beginner ky dan, tpus no mercy match, wla n ung token nya, prang naupo lng cya at pnnuod n mbsag cya.Smile

pro, kng gusto nyo tlga n wlang mercy s smf, ok lng cguro kng kapwa PMS klaban.... pig
mas mganda no mercy, para mas mainit ang laban!
Z/=R/0
Z/=R/0
Master
Master

Character sheet
Sm Fairview:

Back to top Go down

Post  Bii Rin Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:12 am

fruits_punch_samurai wrote:
Bii Rin wrote:

mas mganda no mercy, para mas mainit ang laban!

it's all up to you guys.Smile
Bii Rin
Bii Rin
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post  darkzeraphis Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:20 am

hayyy bahala nga cla pif

alam ko kc nagkakaruon ng times na.. pag ndi mo nabigyan ng mercy maggalit.

scratch scratch
darkzeraphis
darkzeraphis
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Bii Rin Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:28 am

darkzeraphis wrote:hayyy bahala nga cla pif

alam ko kc nagkakaruon ng times na.. pag ndi mo nabigyan ng mercy maggalit.

scratch scratch

o, nga e. prang ang yabang ng tingin sau.Smile
Bii Rin
Bii Rin
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum