pms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the domino effect...can you handle the pressure?

+15
darkzeraphis
MysteryTrain
white_fang
tuspokero
bonaries15
angelzer0
emishi_kun
balladbird_dan
biktor
kasey shaun yap
Damn Japanese!
jinlo
LamangLupa
Z/=R/0
barbwire
19 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

the domino effect...can you handle the pressure? Empty the domino effect...can you handle the pressure?

Post  barbwire Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:15 pm

i was about to play tekken tag in galeria this afternoon when i heard these 2 guys talking [indeed, news about carlo being the 1st runner up in the grueling tourney spreads like wildfire]

guy 1: "pare si jinlo, saka yung korean lalaban sa finals!"
guy 2: "jinlo? PMS yun diba?"
guy 3: "oo bro"

hearing this somehow made me happy, in the sense that our very own gay...err, i mean guy jinlo, battled everyone out [to the point of grabbing everyone's balls] just to show that we filipinos can really PLAY tekken [well, not everyone really] i felt like i was somehow on some euphoric state of mind knowing that PMS made a spot over the tekken scene [we did it before...but now we did it with flair, courtesy of carlo]

but then again the big question hit me...

"am i really worthy of becoming a member of this group?"

knowing that you're carrying the title of one of the best teams in the metro and playing on someones turf and being beaten out will be a big disgrace to the team
[i do take it seriously, whenever i play outside smf]

are you worthy of becoming a member? or is it just a status symbol for you ready to stroke your ego every time you play and have everyone see your title as a member?

are you worthy? gg gg gg
barbwire
barbwire
Master
Master

Character sheet
Sm Fairview:

Back to top Go down

the domino effect...can you handle the pressure? Empty Re: the domino effect...can you handle the pressure?

Post  Z/=R/0 Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:49 pm

barbwire wrote:i was about to play tekken tag in galeria this afternoon when i heard these 2 guys talking [indeed, news about carlo being the 1st runner up in the grueling tourney spreads like wildfire]

guy 1: "pare si jinlo, saka yung korean lalaban sa finals!"
guy 2: "jinlo? PMS yun diba?"
guy 3: "oo bro"

hearing this somehow made me happy, in the sense that our very own gay...err, i mean guy jinlo, battled everyone out [to the point of grabbing everyone's balls] just to show that we filipinos can really PLAY tekken [well, not everyone really] i felt like i was somehow on some euphoric state of mind knowing that PMS made a spot over the tekken scene [we did it before...but now we did it with flair, courtesy of carlo]

but then again the big question hit me...

"am i really worthy of becoming a member of this group?"

knowing that you're carrying the title of one of the best teams in the metro and playing on someones turf and being beaten out will be a big disgrace to the team
[i do take it seriously, whenever i play outside smf]

are you worthy of becoming a member? or is it just a status symbol for you ready to stroke your ego every time you play and have everyone see your title as a member?

are you worthy? gg gg gg
hmm i think you shouldn't take it too seriously as it can affect your game, well in my case that is. anyway about the are ya worthy question, maybe its the seniors/juniors and the others decide who may stay or not. buutt if yall ask me,, i am not really sure myself Laughing when i play i just take it easy Sleep and play Like a Star @ heaven
Z/=R/0
Z/=R/0
Master
Master

Character sheet
Sm Fairview:

Back to top Go down

the domino effect...can you handle the pressure? Empty Re: the domino effect...can you handle the pressure?

Post  barbwire Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:20 am

...i'm competitive that's why...i really [seriously] hate losing to a bunch of guys especially when im playing on their turf.
barbwire
barbwire
Master
Master

Character sheet
Sm Fairview:

Back to top Go down

Post  LamangLupa Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:51 am

Sad = im crying cuz someone in the group really cares about the Team and the Pride to be PMS....
Question Shocked = Am i really worthy? 80% yes and 20% no
Embarassed lol! =another set of friends&"kumpares" that i will Add to my list of Forever
afro heh =Cool and Astigin cuz im in the Most Powerful Group you'll ever be.....

PMS- Puro Mga SPARTANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad pif
LamangLupa
LamangLupa
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  barbwire Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:20 am

im crying cuz someone in the group really cares about the Team and the Pride to be PMS

silly, of course i'm proud to be a legit member. it's just that i feel the pressure on my back every time that i'll play on some place. i know that i'm not that good in playing tekken but people expects too much because of the title that you have...that's the pressure that i'm telling ya'll
barbwire
barbwire
Master
Master

Character sheet
Sm Fairview:

Back to top Go down

Post  jinlo Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:54 am

heheh if you ask me

PMS never was formed to dominate, PMS never was a group formed by champions...

PMS became a group like it is now because,we the members,have something in common, and that is Playing and enjoy playing tekken, and love the camaraderie that comes with it

we enjoy playing tekken and we appreciate gaining friends, while enjoying a hobby that is common to all of us

each one of us did not become a member just because we are good in playing a game that we all enjoy, but because we share the same interest, and appreciate the companionship that comes with it.

you dont earn the right to become a member by dominating, instead you BECOME a member because you enjoy the companionship of being in a group,

Being a member is not something that you earn, instead, it is something you gain from enjoying playing with other people

Being a PMS member does not instantly make you a force to be reckoned with, instead it is a mark that tells other people that you have gained friends from playing this game.

PMS never was considered as a team which dominates the tekken community, PMS is not trecs nor is it EGC,
but pms is a team which shows other people that you enjoy playing tekken and enjoy playing tekken not merely for the purpose of winning but for gaining friends as well

it was never a requirement in joiniing PMS that you must be good, having the heart in playing the game is good enough, what is important is that you appreciate having someone to play with.

Being a pms member doesnt earn you respect,as we all know that respect is something that you show Very Happy

I for one, cannot say that I am really "good enough" maraming angulo ang magsasabi na sinwerte lang akew nung tourney, Akew mismo makaka atest na sinwerte lang akew in soo many ways(kasama na dun ang pagiging madaya ng character kew)

One thing that I can be proud of, is that I gave the best that I could...then I just wait and see if the results would be somehow favorable...

to sum it up...you dont need to be good, much less the best, PMS kana basta naappreciate mo ang camaraderie ng PMS and you enjoy playing tekken, Hindi mew maitataguyod ang bandila ng PMS by being the Best, but by showing others that you have the heart of giving everything you got, and in the process enjoy what you are doing Very Happy

Last edited by jinlo on Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:01 am; edited 2 times in total
jinlo
jinlo
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  jinlo Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:59 am

AT barbwire menks

HINDI AKEW BAKLA Very Happy

...sa sobrang gwapo ko lang katulad lang akew ni nick carter, leonardo di caprio, piolo pascual sam milby kaya akew napapagkamalang bading

hmm parang na label na dahil sa sobrang gwapo mo mukha kanang babae ay isa kang bakla

well for my case hindi totoo yown!!! mukha man babae sa sobrang "baby face"

akew ay lalakeng lalake GYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

What a Face Cool afro cheers

Last edited by jinlo on Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
jinlo
jinlo
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  jinlo Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:25 am

at honga pala, parang ang pressure nitong thread ay nafafadfad sakin

kasi parang naging big deal tuloy ang pag chamba kew patunong finals...basag naman akew kay koreano sa finals...
at dahil ganun ka basag---------->ramdam kew din na "not worthy enough" ang aking ginawa para mag spawn ng ganitong thread which insinuates putting pressure to PMS, with becoming worthy as a member and all, just because a noob like I, was able to go to finals....my goodness

though akew ay tlgang natuwa na chumamba ng husto nung tourney

hindi akew diserving magmukang malupit sa tekken scene, mas lalu na mag mukhang malupit sa team natin

malupit ang kagwapuhan kew...aaminin kew yun pero hanggang dun lang....

heheh nakaka.....pressure tuloy pale

mamaya ni first round sa international tourney dito, di akew umabot kasi todo basag galore walangjow

langhiya....barbwire i-full body masssage kita jan ei What a Face cheers
jinlo
jinlo
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  barbwire Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:32 am

wahahaha! teka...ala bang nag video ng laban? gusto ko kasi makita yung match eh... will it make me jump off my seat ba? teka wait, carlo, paki explain mabuti sa kanila kung ano ang difference natin against sa ibang team...they might take it the wrong way.

patay tayo, ma-massage mo pala ako ha...potek hindi muna ako papakita sa smf. the domino effect...can you handle the pressure? Onion_11

but seriously dawg, have you ever experience [it happened to me before] hearing people saying "kala ko ba malakas sila? hindi naman pala eh" admit it or not but this is all about team bashing, which is sadly...inevitable

Last edited by barbwire on Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
barbwire
barbwire
Master
Master

Character sheet
Sm Fairview:

Back to top Go down

Post  barbwire Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:51 am

geez! i saw your match in youtube, man the guy's sick! one word man...EPIC
abuso sa foxstep yung lei...grabe, pero hands down parin ke jinlo.

1st match what the fuck is lei doing on :40sec. the domino effect...can you handle the pressure? Onion_10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFy107FUA2I&feature=related

2nd match
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQkzEkwqCLM&feature=related

3rd match
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMVqKDsvqJ8&feature=related

final
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3qJG37D5Pk&feature=related

Last edited by barbwire on Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
barbwire
barbwire
Master
Master

Character sheet
Sm Fairview:

Back to top Go down

Post  Z/=R/0 Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:14 am

barbwire wrote:...i'm competitive that's why...i really [seriously] hate losing to a bunch of guys especially when im playing on their turf.
well i have been around the competitive scene of fighting games for some time now. so i thought that maybe i should play for pure fun only and no competitiveness with other plaers since this could be my last fighting game (hopefully not Like a Star @ heaven )

And as for gay jinlo... i do nt have any time left to leave comments for you so i ll continue this later
Z/=R/0
Z/=R/0
Master
Master

Character sheet
Sm Fairview:

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn Japanese! Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:48 am

jinlo wrote:
to sum it up...you dont need to be good, much less the best, PMS kana basta naappreciate mo ang camaraderie ng PMS and you enjoy playing tekken, Hindi mew maitataguyod ang bandila ng PMS by being the Best, but by showing others that you have the heart of giving everything you got, and in the process enjoy what you are doing Very Happy

naiyak ako dun ha.. sob

pero tama si jinlo i joined pms(tagal n dn 2 years ago n ata un nu?) kasi ang gnda ng samahan kahit sino ka(basta hindi ka naninira ng tekken machine) welcome na welcome ka! Lahat ng members magaling man o hindi nageenjoy magtekken...
So relax lang tayo at wag mapressure, para kahit manalo man tao o matalo enjoy pa din...
Very Happy
Damn Japanese!
Damn Japanese!
Expert
Expert

Character sheet
Sm Fairview:

Back to top Go down

the domino effect...can you handle the pressure? Empty Did You KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  LamangLupa Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:16 am

Ang NANALO SA TIMEZONE AUSTRALIA AY DALAWANG KOREANO!!!!! affraid affraid Suspect

Bob ang gamit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LamangLupa
LamangLupa
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  kasey shaun yap Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:55 pm

i'll help with the pressure dissemination. (hopefully tama spelling) im the new recrooot. Very Happy but edit ko to later. nasa office e Mad

edit time!!! okay! anong pressure? well nung binasa ko ung rules nung mga PMS halos nahimatay ako, tas nauntog ko sarili ko sa upuan ko kaya nagising ulit. so ayun, may pressure spot sa ulo ko ngayon. (joke)

but serioso, hmmm, after reading what everyone else said, medyo no pressure naman yata. ang problema ko lang of course is parent(s) disapproval. ung commute from makati to SM fairview (which as i've seen is in quezon city)... madali lang i google yun later. I'm sure may probleblema naman tayong lahat sa buhay so minsan ndi tlga nakakapagtekken albino

anyhoo, so pinalitan ko na ung name ng card ko to my big love (pms)s. naglaro ako sa powerplant. buti na lang wala masyadong serioso so i won 10++ wins, kasi ung iba mga teenagers, and may bata bounce bounce bounce

lumakas ako bigla nung nilagyan ko ng (PMS)s wow. ano ba ibig sabihin ng pms? marami acronyms e, puro eww. Basketball

Last edited by kasey shaun yap on Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
kasey shaun yap
kasey shaun yap
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  jinlo Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:31 pm

hehehehe astig yan papsiii hehehe

teka....ano ivig sabihin ng dissemination?

Shocked

walangjow hehehe ang lalim hehehehe lol!
jinlo
jinlo
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

the domino effect...can you handle the pressure? Empty the domino effect...can you handle the pressure?

Post  biktor Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:41 pm

@jinlo hehe e2 idol

Dissemination Dis*sem`i*na"tion\, n. [L. disseminatio: cf. F. diss['e]mination.] The act of disseminating, or the state of being disseminated; diffusion for propagation and permanence; a scattering or spreading abroad, as of ideas, beliefs, etc. affraid
biktor
biktor
Expert
Expert

Character sheet
Sm Fairview:

Back to top Go down

Post  balladbird_dan Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:49 pm

jinlo wrote:
HINDI AKEW BAKLA Very Happy

...sa sobrang gwapo ko lang katulad lang akew ni nick carter, leonardo di caprio, piolo pascual sam milby kaya akew napapagkamalang bading

hmm parang na label na dahil sa sobrang gwapo mo mukha kanang babae ay isa kang bakla

well for my case hindi totoo yown!!! mukha man babae sa sobrang "baby face"

What a Face Cool afro cheers

bkla daw si leonardo diba? heh afro
balladbird_dan
balladbird_dan
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post  emishi_kun Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:55 pm

I agree sa 1st post ni Eric. Nakakapressure gumamit ng card na may PMS tag. hehehe. I mean, di kasi talaga ako magaling sa tekken nag-aaral palang. Parang ang hirap dalin ng pangalan since na-establish na ng seniors yung name na malalakas talaga PMS. Well, I'm very proud to be a member of this group (nung una ko ngang nalagay yung PMS tag sa card ko tuwang tuwa ako eh card ako ng card hehehe) but kapag may nakakakilala sa group natin (like in trinoma) edi cyempre may mga manunuod, tapos kapag natalo ako iba tingin sa akin (more of like they're expecting more from me, as a member of this group).

Meron nga kong na-encounter dati nung nagcard ako bigla sabi niya, "Wow, PMS ka pala, dami ko idol dyan." Instant pressure sa kin ahaha. (Natalo ko naman siya, thank goodness for that.)

I do practice a lot (madalas sa trinoma mag-isa nga lang kasi madali pumunta dun from school hehe) kaya ayun di ako basta-basta nagcacard these days (and since kapag BR na babalik rin naman sa dati yung stats mo so kapag may roulette lang ako nakikipagcard). Kaya kapag pasukan na laro laro na ko madalas ulet (need to practice, dami ko pa pala di alam kahit dun sa main character ko. No )

-Tagal ko di nagpost hehehe musta na dito? Aiii nanuod kayu nung mga laban ni jinlo at ni koreano? Kelan naganap yun?
emishi_kun
emishi_kun
Expert
Expert

Character sheet
Sm Fairview:

http://profiles.friendster.com/emishikun

Back to top Go down

the domino effect...can you handle the pressure? Empty @arthur

Post  biktor Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:56 pm

emishi_kun wrote:I agree sa 1st post ni Eric. Nakakapressure gumamit ng card na may PMS tag. hehehe. I mean, di kasi talaga ako magaling sa tekken nag-aaral palang. Parang ang hirap dalin ng pangalan since na-establish na ng seniors yung name na malalakas talaga PMS. Well, I'm very proud to be a member of this group (nung una ko ngang nalagay yung PMS tag sa card ko tuwang tuwa ako eh card ako ng card hehehe) but kapag may nakakakilala sa group natin (like in trinoma) edi cyempre may mga manunuod, tapos kapag natalo ako iba tingin sa akin (more of like they're expecting more from me, as a member of this group).

Meron nga kong na-encounter dati nung nagcard ako bigla sabi niya, "Wow, PMS ka pala, dami ko idol dyan." Instant pressure sa kin ahaha. (Natalo ko naman siya, thank goodness for that.)

I do practice a lot (madalas sa trinoma mag-isa nga lang kasi madali pumunta dun from school hehe) kaya ayun di ako basta-basta nagcacard these days (and since kapag BR na babalik rin naman sa dati yung stats mo so kapag may roulette lang ako nakikipagcard). Kaya kapag pasukan na laro laro na ko madalas ulet (need to practice, dami ko pa pala di alam kahit dun sa main character ko. No )

-Tagal ko di nagpost hehehe musta na dito? Aiii nanuod kayu nung mga laban ni jinlo at ni koreano? Kelan naganap yun?

lol magaling k kea haha
biktor
biktor
Expert
Expert

Character sheet
Sm Fairview:

Back to top Go down

Post  barbwire Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:08 pm

disseminate = to spread

the domino effect...can you handle the pressure? Onion10
barbwire
barbwire
Master
Master

Character sheet
Sm Fairview:

Back to top Go down

Post  jinlo Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:22 am

ei makisig menks

thanks for the infow hehehehe yun pala yung disseminate hehehehe astig Cool

yo emishi kun menks hehehe nung tueday nag ka final tourney walangjow

hehehe

yo kasey- menks pareho pala kayu ni sniff hehehe nagfunta ka rin ba sa MOA tourney?

barbs-ganda chicks na avatar ah hehehe Very Happy
jinlo
jinlo
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  jinlo Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:27 am

honga pala mybiglove menks- ang tunay na meaning ng pms ay....paeng memorial services (pagola mafia style)

actually you are not alone, halos (95%) ng mga members ng PMS dont really know what it means...yet heheheh

at dont worry menks, hindi mew kailangan mag travel para magfunta sa fairview, lagi din kami sa mega or g4, at paminsan minsan if you have the time dun nalang tayu magkita kits hehehehehe Basketball

ajew- menks hehehe langhiya thru da years na pala tayu ah....sure ka na 2 years na ang nakalifas?

parang kay bilis ng...panahon....gyahahahah

2 years na kayo ni hamtarong nag seseks

bakit ala paring anak? sinong vaog?

yo dan- hindi vakla si leonardo.....dati.....kaso nung nakita niya picture kew...dun siya nagtanong sa kanyang sarlili kung ano ba tlga ang gusto niya... afro
jinlo
jinlo
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  angelzer0 Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:25 am

emishi_kun wrote:but kapag may nakakakilala sa group natin (like in trinoma) edi cyempre may mga manunuod, tapos kapag natalo ako iba tingin sa akin (more of like they're expecting more from me, as a member of this group).

same here, pero I think may improvement na ako kht onti, meron nang kahit isang pumuri sakin sa TZ kc nademote ko sya, pero d ko naman maalala kung cno.... Kung hndi sya magaling talaga edi parang hindi ko parin masasabi na improved na ako. nu ba yan.... >__<
angelzer0
angelzer0
Expert
Expert

http://verticalinfinity.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kasey shaun yap Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:56 am

tama! bounce sa moa ndi eh Smile) pero pumunta ako dun last year... sa youtube.com tas nakita ko ung vid ni carloud na twenty seconds na may lalaking humahalik. tas my "cosplay" pa raw na mukhang kiingkong bounce bounce bounce
kasey shaun yap
kasey shaun yap
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn Japanese! Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:31 pm

jinlo wrote:honga pala mybiglove menks- ang tunay na meaning ng pms ay....paeng memorial services (pagola mafia style)

actually you are not alone, halos (95%) ng mga members ng PMS dont really know what it means...yet heheheh

at dont worry menks, hindi mew kailangan mag travel para magfunta sa fairview, lagi din kami sa mega or g4, at paminsan minsan if you have the time dun nalang tayu magkita kits hehehehehe Basketball

ajew- menks hehehe langhiya thru da years na pala tayu ah....sure ka na 2 years na ang nakalifas?

parang kay bilis ng...panahon....gyahahahah

2 years na kayo ni hamtarong nag seseks

bakit ala paring anak? sinong vaog?

yo dan- hindi vakla si leonardo.....dati.....kaso nung nakita niya picture kew...dun siya nagtanong sa kanyang sarlili kung ano ba tlga ang gusto niya... afro

haha uu 2 years na! 4th HS kmi ni ham nung sumali kami!

ako yung baog kakagrab mu sa aking balls! affraid

lol! lol! lol!
Damn Japanese!
Damn Japanese!
Expert
Expert

Character sheet
Sm Fairview:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum